SELAMAT DATANG^-^

Hi guys..Welcome to Mr Dong's and Miss YaYa's Blog..Your comments, suggestions, "kritikan membina" are most welcome..Who am I? I let you know then. I'm just that girl who loves and has passion in PHOTOGRAPHY, DANCING, ART and FOOD. Currently a student of Food Science and Technology , Universiti Putra Malaysia, Serdang, Selangor. WARNING:THIS BLOG CONTAIN A LOT OF PHOTOS, IT MIGHT GIVES YOU HEADACHE OR SOAR EYES. SO BE CAREFUL. AND ALL THE PHOTOS ARE MY COPYRIGHT ANY SHARING OR CARING PLEASE INFORM ME. THANK YOU

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Hei Kawan-kawan! Ini untuk You All!!

Assalamualaikum..
Ini aku tujukan kepada semua sahabat-sahabat saya
Credit to Cik Una sebab introducekan video ni kat aku


If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

Find out what we're made of
What we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends
Are supposed to do, oh yeah, ooh, ooh

If you toss and you turn and you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Everyday I will remind you

Find out what we're made of
What we are called to help our friends in need

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends
Are supposed to do, oh yeah, ooh, ooh, yeah, yeah

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye

You can count on me like one, two, three
I'll be there and I know when I need it
I can count on you like four, three, two
And you'll be there 'cause that's what friends
Are supposed to do, oh yeah, ooh, ooh

You can count on me 'cause I can count on you

P/s: Bukan mudah untuk mencari sahabat sejati. Tapi kalau dah jumpa, jangan lepaskan mereka!

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not lead. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Albert Camus


10 comments:

Maicher said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

yeah, suka dengan quote from albert camus tuh.

:)

CintaZulaikha said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

kiut kartun tuh..pandai betoi depa nak tarik perhatian ramai na~

Nur Intan Syafinaz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Maicher suka jugak!:)

Nur Intan Syafinaz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@CintaZulaikha cute kan?kreatif kot org yg buat video camni..

izzwan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

BRUNO MARS!!!!
XD

Nur Intan Syafinaz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Muhammad Izzwan hahaha..best kot lagu ni..lirik dia mmg terbaiklah

izzwan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

bruno tu lirik lagu dia semua best kot..KING OF LOVE tuh!~

Nur Intan Syafinaz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Muhammad Izzwan tahu takpe!

izzwan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

aku suke lgu JUST THE WAY YOU ARE!!!!!!!!

Nur Intan Syafinaz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Muhammad Izzwan lagu tu mmg best la..semua lagu dia best!