SELAMAT DATANG^-^

Hi guys..Welcome to Mr Dong's and Miss YaYa's Blog..Your comments, suggestions, "kritikan membina" are most welcome..Who am I? I let you know then. I'm just that girl who loves and has passion in PHOTOGRAPHY, DANCING, ART and FOOD. Currently a student of Food Science and Technology , Universiti Putra Malaysia, Serdang, Selangor. WARNING:THIS BLOG CONTAIN A LOT OF PHOTOS, IT MIGHT GIVES YOU HEADACHE OR SOAR EYES. SO BE CAREFUL. AND ALL THE PHOTOS ARE MY COPYRIGHT ANY SHARING OR CARING PLEASE INFORM ME. THANK YOU

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Anyone here CHOCOHOLIC?!

Assalamualaikum! 
Anyone here CHOCOHOLIC? Well if you are don't miss this chance to experience wonderful and amazing taste of chocolate!


Click the poster above to go to their Facebook page.
This event will be held on 9th to 12th October at KAED Gallery, International Islamic University Malaysia (IIUM) from 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.
So, if you really are a CHOCOHOLIC don't miss this!!
You'll find varieties of chocolates from all over the world!

P/s: I'd tasted Dark Russian chocolate before, and I would say, I'm totally satisfied. The chocolate melt perfectly in my mouth and the taste was fantastic!!!!!

6 comments:

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~ said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

no transport so i just wait convention chocolate tahunan kat Mid je la ~(*o*)~ chocolaaate

Nur Intan Syafinaz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ me to0!!I have no transport..I wish I could go..Tunggu Mid valley punye Choc Fair la..

~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~+~ said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

=D agak agak bila ye next Choc Fair kat Mid valley tu

Nur Intan Syafinaz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ huhu..tak tahu lah bile..klu ade nnt kite update blog ye..

D-SIM said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

alaaaa...uia jaoh sgt laaa :(

Nur Intan Syafinaz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@D-SIM tu ar..aku pun rasa mcm tak pergi je..huhu