SELAMAT DATANG^-^

Hi guys..Welcome to Mr Dong's and Miss YaYa's Blog..Your comments, suggestions, "kritikan membina" are most welcome..Who am I? I let you know then. I'm just that girl who loves and has passion in PHOTOGRAPHY, DANCING, ART and FOOD. Currently a student of Food Science and Technology , Universiti Putra Malaysia, Serdang, Selangor. WARNING:THIS BLOG CONTAIN A LOT OF PHOTOS, IT MIGHT GIVES YOU HEADACHE OR SOAR EYES. SO BE CAREFUL. AND ALL THE PHOTOS ARE MY COPYRIGHT ANY SHARING OR CARING PLEASE INFORM ME. THANK YOU

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

As I Promise

Assalamualaikum
Well remember the older post about Kad Raya Giveaway? Even though I didn't get much supporter..but I'd promised to give them the kad raya, right? Here are the three lucky bloggers that will get Kad Raya from me..and I really appreciate them..thank you guys!:)


Cik Dola


Cik Una


En Izzwan

Attention to these three bloggers please inbox me you name and home address/any address that is reachable so that I could ask the POSMEN to give it to you guys.
To either my FB or my email
blackcaramel90@gmail.com

P/s: Inbox me by the end of this week, last day on Sunday.
Thank you:)

10 comments:

CintaZulaikha said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

saya pon nak kad raya juga...tetiba~

Nur Intan Syafinaz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@CintaZulaikha akak nak? Bagi lah nama dan alamat rumah akak kat sy..

Shah Scander said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Tak kira! Buat satu lagi entri letak header saya then cakap nak bagi kad raya kat saya! huhu

Nur Intan Syafinaz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Iskandar Shah hahaha..harus ke?pergilah ke entry sy yg before ni klu nak kad raya

cik bintang said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

teeeheeeheee
*_^
akhirnyer ade org sudi hantar kat rayer kat i....

izzwan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

header aku paling buruk..duh!!

Nur Intan Syafinaz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Muhammad Izzwan itu tak dapt nak batu..ko pandai guna Adope buat la header baru

izzwan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

aku buat header org..tp header aku mcm hampeh...haha!! xde mood nk tukar ag ar..

Nur Intan Syafinaz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Muhammad Izzwan apa la..bukan susah pun..padahal aku pun tak reti buat

izzwan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

poyo~