SELAMAT DATANG^-^

Hi guys..Welcome to Mr Dong's and Miss YaYa's Blog..Your comments, suggestions, "kritikan membina" are most welcome..Who am I? I let you know then. I'm just that girl who loves and has passion in PHOTOGRAPHY, DANCING, ART and FOOD. Currently a student of Food Science and Technology , Universiti Putra Malaysia, Serdang, Selangor. WARNING:THIS BLOG CONTAIN A LOT OF PHOTOS, IT MIGHT GIVES YOU HEADACHE OR SOAR EYES. SO BE CAREFUL. AND ALL THE PHOTOS ARE MY COPYRIGHT ANY SHARING OR CARING PLEASE INFORM ME. THANK YOU

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Malaysia's Top Female Blogger 2011

Click the banner to join

1) Tell us about your blog in 70 words or less 
(When and why you started it, how often you update, and your viewers)
Started in January 2011
I started this blog just for fun and terikut-ikut kawan. But now i know blogging is so much fun!:)
How often I update~ Erm..Tak selalu. Update bila ada gambar. (berfikir masak-masak bila nak update blog)
My viewers~Saya tak banyak follower.But it’s okay. Ada juga yang sudi baca blog saya walaupun biasa-biasa saja. And I really, really, really appreciate it.


2) What is your personal style?

Seriously as simple as I can be.
T-shirt and pants, T-shirt and jeans.
I don’t even know what kind of style I am.
haha.


3) A picture of you in one of your favorite outfits:

LOL

4) Are you the next Malaysia’s Top Female Blogger 2011? Why?

YES! I want to be the next Malaysia’s Top Female Blogger because I have a lot of things that I want to share with everyone! I’m a student of Food Science and Technology, and hope that I could share something related to FOOD. Not only about food but other random things too.  I know that I’m new and not that good at blogging. But somehow I think I want to keep blogging. 

5) I love to read ‘Life with Sandra…..’ because? 

He shows me a whole new world! I don't know anything about fashion :( Seriously.. When I read his blog, I can really see his passion in fashion. And there are always new things that I can learn. And I will keep reading his blog.Go go Mr. Sandra Azwan!

P/s: The purpose of joining this segment is not to win but to show the readers who is me. 

4 comments:

Sandra Azwan said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Salam dear,

thank you for joining this and all the best of luck!peace..;-)

Nur Intan Syafinaz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

ok..thank you!:)

Penyu said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

semoga berjaya wahai cik intan :)

Nur Intan Syafinaz said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Muhd Fadil Terima kasih En. Penyu!:)